Happy 5 de Mayo!
Today is the best day to talk about Margaritas, my favorite in drink in the whole wide world (lol!) Add some chips and salsa!
I have to say, this recipe is one of my all-time favorites because it has a secret ingredient… Check how I turned out the classic Strawberry Margarita into a Super FRESH Strawberry Margarita!
Ready? take notes, save it or take a screenshot!
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup of freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 1 cup of El Tesoro Tequila (or more)
- and my secret ingredient… 1/4 cup of Orange juice!
- For the rim: Sugar (yes! sugar instead of salt) and Tajin
- Lime slices and one strawberry for garnish
Okay, now you need 5 minutes to make it… Add all the ingredients to a blender. Pulse until completely smooth. Taste, and add any extra you need.
Run a lime wedge around the top of each glass and then dip the top of the glass upside-down in a plate with the sugar and tajin, add garnish.
Fill up your glass with ice and then pour the margaritas! delicious!
Now ENJOY! Cheers!
Let me know in the comments section your thoughts about this recipe!